in

dotNetFreak

Ramblings & Controls from a .NET Addicted Freak!

Kevin Gearing's Blog

FormShield v2.0.1 Released

FormShield v2.0.1 has been released. Click here for details.

Published Jul 17 2007, 09:28 AM by dotNetFreak
Filed under: ,

Comments

The Desert Skies said:

During the months of June and July this blog has seen a huge amount of comment spam. While visiting the

July 18, 2007 3:28 PM

Nathan said:

Hi,

I am newbe and am trying to make use of your control. Is there any way to save the image genereated. If so  then it'll be mush use full. And also if you can provide some documentation people like me will be delighted to use the control.

Thanks.

October 18, 2007 3:00 AM

Peter Lepacus said:

Have been waiting for this for ages...

Had Given up hope.

Excellent !!!

April 16, 2008 4:02 AM

Lynton said:

I just wanted to know, whether the sound is available in other languages?

Regards,

May 7, 2008 3:10 PM

Dizi izle said:

Excellent as usual.

May 13, 2008 4:03 PM

Walter Furtney said:

Finally !!!

May 23, 2008 2:52 AM

Affordable Web Design Ireland said:

Excellent component, I've been looking for that for a long time! Thank you

June 9, 2008 10:52 AM

Kayla said:

This control is great. Very nice to implement. My only concern is the lack of w3c compliance. It's too bad when you have to make the decision not to use something like this because it won't validate.

My suggestion to fix this problem is fairly simple:

The wrapper that contains the table should be a div, not a span because the table object is not allowed in a inherently inline element.

Also escaping & inside urls by default for icons would be nice. Any emply html nodes should contain a

These things would go a long way toward more valid (x)html.

Future enhancement consideration:

Removing the table structure for semantic html with classes to allow full customization of the look and feel.

The current look works for most situations, this would allow someone to fit it into any design perfectly.

March 31, 2009 5:00 PM

NTES - IT Solutions Ireland said:

Though I have never used this software earlier, it seems interesting. I am using only visual studio for .net but I would like to try this new software.

April 20, 2012 5:55 AM